James Cohan is open to the public with a limited number of visitors allowed into the exhibition spaces at a time, in accordance with city guidelines and enhanced safety measures in place. Please note the following COVID-19 safety protocols in place:
- Advance appointments are encouraged but not required. To schedule your visit, please book here.
- Groups are limited to four people.
- If the gallery is at capacity, visitors may be asked to book an appointment or return later, or queue outside the gallery.
- Visitors are required to wear masks for the duration of their visit.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided for visitors at the front desk.
- Visitors are required to practice social distancing while inside the gallery.
- All gallery staff will be wearing masks.
- The front desk will abide by a paperless policy: the exhibition press release, checklist and other details will be available via QR downloads.