Please note the following COVID-19 safety protocols in place at James Cohan:
- Advance appointments are encouraged but not required. To schedule your visit, please book here.
- There will be a limit on visitors in the space at a time, to align with the city’s current social distancing protocol. Groups are limited to four people.
- If the gallery is at capacity, visitors may be asked to book an appointment or return later, or queue outside the gallery.
- Visitors are required to wear masks for the duration of their visit.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided for visitors at the front desk.
- The front desk and gallery staff will be wearing masks.
- The front desk will abide by a paperless policy: The exhibition press release, checklist and other details will be available via QR downloads.